E-ISSN 2617-9784 | ISSN 2617-1791
Required files to be uploaded
Author Declaration Form
SAJEM. Year: 2021, Volume: 4, Issue: 2
- Developing Emergency Medicine Clinical Practice Guidelines in Pakistan-a pressing priority
- A comparison of accuracy of modified early warning score(MEWS), national early warning score(NEWS)and rapid emergency medicine score(REMS) in predicting length of hospital stay and in-hospital mortality in adults presenting to emergency department
- Clinical Presentation, Prognostic Factors, and Outcomes of Pediatric patients Diagnosed with Acute Myocarditis: A 10-Year Experience from the Emergency Department of a Tertiary Care Hospital.
- Perceptions Regarding Covid-19 Vaccine Among Undergraduate Medical Students In Karachi, Pakistan
- Thoracic Air Leak Syndrome in COVID-19 Patients: An Emergent Complication
- Clinical Profile of Pediatric Tuberculosis, Presenting to the Emergency Department of Tertiary Care Hospital in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Always Read The Fine Print - Cyanide Toxicity From Ingestion Of Vitamin B17 Tablets: A Case Report
- Cardiac Pacing Using A Guidewire In Emergency Situation
- Dengue fever leading to unilateral panophthalmitis resulting in corneal perforation
Letter to the Editor
- Bedside lung ultrasonography as a triaging tool for suspected COVID-19 patients in the emergency department
- The Good Doctor gone bad: A medicolegal error in Season 4 Episode 5 titled "Fault"
- The era of asphyxiation