E-ISSN 2617-9784 | ISSN 2617-1791
Required files to be uploaded
Author Declaration Form
SAJEM. Year: 2021, Volume: 4, Issue: 1
- Massive Transfusion Protocol – Is Pakistan ready to implement it?
- Risk Factors of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Coping Strategies of Emergency Medicine Physicians During the COVID - 19 Pandemic
- Physician led team triage shortens the length of stay of patients in Emergency department; a descriptive case series.
- Application of machine learning in predicting Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) in school going children of Pakistan
- Assessment of perception of physicians towards Covid 19 vaccination in Pakistan
- The benefit of nebulized magnesium sulphate therapy in patients with acute severe asthma: a scoping review
- Radiological Delay and the Impact of Radiological Delay on Emergency department Throughput
- Myocardial infarction in a patient having Dextrocardia with situs inversus
- Tongue Entrapment in a plastic bottle in a young boy: A case report
- A case report of massive surgical emphysema after endotracheal intubation
- A Dolorous Note