E-ISSN 2617-9784 | ISSN 2617-1791
Required files to be uploaded
Author Declaration Form
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine, is an international, peer-reviewed journal with a vision to bring forward high quality research, improve clinical practices, gather, and educate physicians about the progress in this emerging yet dynamic field in the developing world. SAJEM publishes original research, review articles, case reports and audits from the perspective of acute care and emergency medicine.
Apart from the fundamental emergency medicine research, we also welcome articles from pre-hospital care, nursing, disaster management, toxicology, trauma, ethical and administrative cases relevant to this field. All researchers and physicians can contribute in this journal to make their impact in the published world.
Scope of SAJEM
For further information, please watch this video:Scope of SAJEM
2021, Vol: 4, Issue: 1SAJEM. Year: 2021, Volume: 4
- Massive Transfusion Protocol – Is Pakistan ready to implement it?
- Risk Factors of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Coping Strategies of Emergency Medicine Physicians During the COVID - 19 Pandemic
- Physician led team triage shortens the length of stay of patients in Emergency department; a descriptive case series.
- Application of machine learning in predicting Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) in school going children of Pakistan
- Assessment of perception of physicians towards Covid 19 vaccination in Pakistan
- The benefit of nebulized magnesium sulphate therapy in patients with acute severe asthma: a scoping review
- Radiological Delay and the Impact of Radiological Delay on Emergency department Throughput
- Myocardial infarction in a patient having Dextrocardia with situs inversus
- Tongue Entrapment in a plastic bottle in a young boy: A case report
- A case report of massive surgical emphysema after endotracheal intubation
- A Dolorous Note