Required files to uploaded
Author Declaration Form
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine, the official journal of Pakistan Society of Emergency Medicine, is an international, peer-reviewed, quarterly journal with a vision to bring forward high quality research, improve clinical practices, gather, and educate physicians about the progress in this emerging yet dynamic field in the developing world. SAJEM publishes original research, review articles, case reports and audits from the perspective of acute care and emergency medicine.
Apart from the fundamental emergency medicine research, we also welcome articles from pre-hospital care, nursing, disaster management, toxicology, trauma, ethical and administrative cases relevant to this field. All researchers and physicians can contribute in this journal to make their impact in the published world.
Scope of SAJEM
For further information, please watch this video:Scope of SAJEM
2018, Vol: 1, Issue: 1SAJEM. Year: 2018, Volume: 1, Issue: 1
Original Research (Original Article)
- Impact of Basic Life Support Training on the Knowledge of Basic Life Support in Undergraduate Medical Students
- Disaster Management Preparedness: Attitudes and Previous Experience of Emergency Physicians of Peshawar, Pakistan
- HEPATITIS B VACCINATION COVERAGE AND IMMUNIZATION STATUS AMONG HEALTH CARE WORKERS IN PUNJAB AND ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN
- Emergency Medical Services and Quality of Care in Emergency Departments: Knowledge, Attitude and Practices among General Population in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- A Pakistani Perspective on the Field of Emergency Medicine
- Metformin Overdose and Severe Lactic Acidosis
- Catastrophic Anti-phospholipid Syndrome
- Late Presentation Of Swallowed Denture in Lower Cervical Esophagus with Perforation- Successful Extraction with Primary Repair
- Audit of Drug Prescription Errors in the Emergency Department of a Tertiary Care Hospital
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Unusual Epiphyseal Fracture
- The S1Q3T3 Pattern
Letter to the Editor
- An Anxious Day
- Emergency Medicine Training: Can it change the Healthcare Canvas of Pakistan at its Present Pace?